Let’s take this scenario.
It’s World War Two.
These German extremists can be identified by:
- Their belief in a Master Race
- Their call for the extermination of the Jews
- The creation of a Greater Germania, a pan-German state encompassing many countries
- They promote National Socialism and the Third Reich
- They persecute homosexuals and reduce women to making babies for the Reich
- They fail to condemn the killing of British soldiers in the war
Critics in the British government say that such profiling will further alienate the Anglo-German citizens from British society and should not be done.
The government is considering plans that would lead to thousands more British Muslims being branded as extremists,the Guardian has learned. The proposals are in a counterterrorism strategy which ministers and security officials are drawing up that is due to be unveiled next month.
According to a draft of the strategy, Contest 2 as it is known in
• They advocate a caliphate, a pan-Islamic state encompassing many countries.
• They promote Sharia law.
• They believe in jihad, or armed resistance, anywhere in the world. This would include armed resistance by Palestinians against the Israeli military.
• They argue that Islam bans homosexuality and that it is a sin against Allah.
• They fail to condemn the killing of British soldiers in
Some say the plans would see views held by most Muslims in