Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Winds of War: Apposing Islamofascism

This is a post by a new blogger that hits the nail right on the head. Guess what political persuasion wrote it. The answer is at the end.

* I oppose Islamofascism because I believe in the separation of church and state.

* I oppose Islamofascism because I believe in freedom of speech.

* I oppose Islamofascism because I believe in freedom of religion.

* I oppose Islamofascism because I oppose slavery.

* I oppose Islamofascism because I support Gay Rights.

* I oppose Islamofascism because I support freedom of the press.

* I oppose Islamofascism because I believe in a woman’s right to vote and to hold public office.

* I oppose Islamofascism because I believe in a woman’s right to own property.

* I oppose Islamofascism because I believe rape must remain a crime- no exceptions and no excuses.

* I oppose Islamofascism because I believe domestic abuse must remain a crime- no exceptions and no excuses.

* I oppose Islamofascism because I believe in a woman’s right to acquire as much education as her intellectual talents will permit.

* I oppose Islamofascism because I wish for all Muslims- Shia, Sunni, Sufi, Druze, and every other sect- to enjoy freedom of conscience and peaceful worship.

* In short, I oppose Islamofascism because I am a liberal.

Too bad all liberals don’t think like that. Read the whole post here.

Get a FREE TRIAL COPY of the The Gathering Storm eBook which includes the Forward by Walid Shoebat, Introduction, and first 50 pages of The Gathering Storm eBook. And sign up for my free WEEKLY STORM REPORT and receive a synopsis of the most important weekly news revealing the intimidation, infiltration and disinformation tactics used to soften-up the non-Muslim world for domination.

1 Comments:

  • Boy, oh boy, WC. "Too bad all liberals don't think like that" Ain't that the truth.

    I often wonder if we will see a change in the liberal/dem party line if a Dem gets in the White House in '08...

    Umm. Probably not.

    By Blogger Dinah Lord, at 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home