Friday, January 18, 2008

Storm Track Intimidation: Another Starboard Side Blog Shut Down

First the Saudi blogger. Then LionHeart, Now a Finish Blog being shut down. It’s starting ladies and gents.

The blogger Tomashot, who operated the now defunct UUTISIA SUOMESTA website, a catalogue for various news stories and articles that dealt with immigration, Political Correctness and other Eurabia related issues, was dealt a serious blow by Finland's judicial system today. He was fined 825 € and ordered to close down his website.

Tundra Tabloids has the story.

Over at Jussi Hallo-aho's website, Scripta, I found out the following details:



(notice: The report I translated the text from is actually from Turkkilaista Tuumintaa, Halla-aho reports on it as well, and gives an account number to raise funds on Tomashot's behalf.)


Tuusola circuit court found me guilty today of incitement against a national group. My verdict was a 825 € fine and all of my web pages were ordered to be closed down. Even though I insisted that my pages which were part of the factually based "News From Finland", which publishes news concerning crimes committed by immigrants, and should be spared, but they were also judged to be closed down as well.



The verdict financially, was exceptionally harsh, nor do individuals with families have the money to spare for such a thing. According to the directive, I am to keep my web pages permanently closed. During the trial, I was left with the feeling that everything had already been judged before hand.



I believe that I explained my case and my position in a reasonable and acceptable manner, for which I was slapped with a verdict based on such a weak charge, just because I dared to be of a different opinion by bringing the stark realism of multicultualism for all to see.


But my case has now become just one of these "example cases" by which the voice of truth is silenced.



As far as I know, Tomashot's webpages contained very little of his own material, it was more of a repository for news articles and blog posts from all over Finland --including the Tundra Tabloids-- and from outside of Finland as well.

Hear that IBA and MNM? This may be a shot across our bow.

According to the blogger --with whom I will shortly be in contact with-- he was convicted for republishing snippets of posts and articles of stories the courts deemed unflattering towards minorities.



Tomashot states his innocence, that he never brought incitement against anyone, it was never his intention to bring incitement against anyone and therefore he has not done anything wrong. I will be following the Tomashot/Uutista Suomesta case closely, and filing reports as they come in. *L* KGSUpdate: The Baron uncovered this whole story, and is on top of things. Muzzled (Again) in Finland

Update: The Baron uncovered this whole story, and is on top of things. Muzzled (Again) in Finland

Update: 15.1.08 Tomashot's web archive is still viewable here.


Get a FREE TRIAL COPY of the The Gathering Storm eBook which includes the Forward by Walid Shoebat, Introduction, and first 50 pages of The Gathering Storm eBook. And sign up for my free WEEKLY STORM REPORT and receive a synopsis of the most important weekly news revealing the intimidation, infiltration and disinformation tactics used to soften-up the non-Muslim world for domination.

2 Comments:

  • WC,
    We need to mention this on today's show.

    I saw this story yesterday, but didn't feel well enough to write about it. Glad that YOU have!

    By Blogger Always On Watch, at 9:36 AM  

  • Unfortunately, you are absolutely correct WC.

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/7193049.stm

    The home secretary has outlined plans to target websites promoting extremism, as part of efforts to stop people being drawn towards radical groups.

    Jacqui Smith said she wanted to use technology to stop "vulnerable people" being "groomed for violent extremism"

    By Blogger Rebel Radius, at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home