Monday, March 26, 2007

Storm Track Infiltration: Marxist-Islamist Speech Code Under Guise of Legitimacy

The Canadian Federation of Students has completed its “Task Force on the Needs of Islamic Students”, and - surprise! - has concluded that Ontario Universities are hotbeds of “Islamophobia”. From Flaggman’s Canada.

Its report calls on University administrators to use the Ontario Human Rights Commission to vigorously counter and prosecute violators of “Islamophobia”. I would like to expose the untold story of this report - a report that is being promoted uncritically by mainstream media like the CBC. That is, this report was not created to give an unbiased look at the life of Muslim students on campus. It was created by Muslim activists and Marxist agitators with pre-existing agendas, looking to exploit white liberal guilt to further their goals of Islamic supremacy and anticapitalism.

Here are seven of the ten who ran the commission and prepared the report:

  • Sheikh Faisal Abdur-Razak, President of the Islamic Forum of Canada, who proudly boasts on his web site of having studied in Saudi Arabia from 1977-1986 at King Abdel-Aziz University in Jeddah, under scholars such as Sheikh Muhammad Qutb and other Wahabbi and Muslim Brotherhood teachers. Osama Bin Laden attended the same school in the late 1970s, and has identified Qutb as one of his chief influences.
  • Grace Edward Galabuzi, a Ryerson professor who regularly presents at Marxist and Socialist conferences;
  • Alex Kerner, the notorious Trotskyite socialist agitator who ran the SAC at the University of Toronto in the early part of the decade, and now works for the Ryerson Students Union.
  • Ausma Malik, a U of T social justice agitator who will be speaking at the “Marxism: A Festival of Resistance” conference in Toronto this May;
  • Diana Ralph, Carlton University professor, and favourite of the paranoid-delusional “9/11 Truth” movement;
  • Mohamed Sheibani, President of the Muslim Students’ Association of the U.S. and Canada, a lobby group with documented links to the Saudi Wahabbi movement.
  • Wahida Chisti Valiante, National Vice President of Mohamed Elmasry’s Canadian Islamic Congress, who has been promoting anti-American, anti-Israel sentiment for years (read her 2004 article here)

So, we have a coalition of Marxists and Islamists, under the seemingly legitimate umbrella of the Canadian Federation of Students, telling us we’re all racists, and demanding that we give up our freedom of speech and ways of living as compensation. Scary to you? Scary to me. I can only imagine the state the University campus will be in when my now two-year-old son heads off to his post-secondary education.

So when are University administrators and Canadian politicians cease being good little dhimmis, grow a backbone and stand up and condemn this type of dishonest, subversive bullying report.

Sign up for my free WEEKLY STORM REPORT and receive a synopsis of the most important weekly news revealing the intimidation, infiltration and disinformation tactics used to soften-up the non-Muslim world for domination.

1 Comments:

  • Since when does 0.7% of the population get to dictate to the other 99.3% how we have to behave. These people(Muslims) have an agenda of playing the race and "Islamophobic" card in order to have us submit to their Medieval way of life. What I do fear is that our politicians, in an effort to not offend our hyper-sensitive muslims will give in to this "SCUM" and force us to live by their (Muslim) standards. They will never stop complaining about how hard they are done by until they run Canadian society. When are we going to wake up. I don't so much fear for your 2 yr old son,(if he converts to Islam) because men are held in higher esteem then woman. What I fear for are my young daughters who will be treated like shit by these low life scum bags. I'm ready for Jihad against the Jihadists in our midsts, is anyone else???

    By Blogger Topper, at 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home