Sunday, January 14, 2007

Storm Track Infiltration: Separate Swimming Pools for Muslims

It seems not even New Zealand is being spared from creeping Sharia law. Muslim women there are seeking their own swimming pools.

There are calls for special pool facilities to be set up for Muslim women so they can swim without compromising their religious beliefs. Naaz Shah of Christchurch said many Muslim women had no opportunities to exercise and were putting on weight as a result, the Press newspaper reported today. "They become medically unfit. Their health is affected and they're quite depressed," she said. Federation of Islamic Associations of New Zealand chief executive Sultan Eusoff said privacy and modesty were very important for followers of Islam.

Now, let me see if understand this. They can’t swim with non-Mulsim or Muslim men because they can’t exercise and get fat.

What makes Muslims such a privileged class? And who has to pay - read separate swimming pools - to keep them privileged? How did this idiocy start? If they need exercise why can’t the mosques build their own swimming pools and work out rooms?

Let’s see. I’m ashamed to exercise in front of the natives of my country. It’s making me fat and will make me ill. Do I change my religious practices – or do I change the dominant culture.

Easy answer for an Islamist.

Sign up for my free WEEKLY STORM REPORT and receive a synopsis of the most important weekly news revealing the intimidation, infiltration and disinformation tactics used to soften-up the non-Muslim world for domination.


3 Comments:

  • Was once told that swimming isn't the type of exercise to promote weight loss; running yes, cycling yes - swimming no? Anyone out there know?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:46 AM  

  • If they want their own pools, that the general public would be unable to use, why can't they built them for themselves? If I want a pool, and no one else can use it, do ya think I should expect YOUR taxes to build it for me?

    Oh, and yeah, what Melissa said. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:52 PM  

  • Swimming and weight loss; knew I saw something some place once.

    Found this -

    http://www.thefactsaboutfitness.com/research/swimming.htm

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home