Friday, July 24, 2009

On Hiatus

Followers of my blog will notice that my posts have been very spotty lately. This is primarily because of personal and family duties that are taking up almost all of my time.

Since I started my blog, there have been many many new blogs that are now covering the territory I once did - and doing so competently. Two you must read on a daily basis are the Infidel Bloggers Alliance and Weasel Zippers.

I will be back posting in full when the madness, and madness is the word, of the free world either is cured or swept away by the coming war when common courtesy, common decency and common sense returns.

I will continue to broadcast the Gathering Storm Radio Show with my fetching co-host, Always On Watch.

Stay safe.

Best
WC

22 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home