Taking the Jihad Temperature - A Gathering Storm Special Series - INFILTRATION
If you throw a frog into boiling water, he will jump out. If you put it in cold water and slowly turn up the heat, he will not notice the rise in temperature and will eventually boil.
The Islamists are boiling our frog and though this blog and hundreds like it record almost daily the rise in the Jihad temperature, unless we see how far and fast the temperature has risen, we will not know how far along our boiling has progressed.
So, the Gathering Storm will be posting only once a week but these weekly posts will take the Jihadist temperature by looking back at news and events over the last two years. Over the next several weeks in the areas of intimidation, infiltration, disinformation and thoseappeasers and apologists who either knowingly or unknowingly advance the Jihad agenda, the Gathering Storm will show how far our frog has been boiled.
By seeing the boiling water around us, we can see how far the boiling has progressed.
Here’s this week’s look back at the rising Jihad temperature of INFILTRATION!!
The Proof’s In the Survey
Muslims for a Safe America conducted a survey at the Islamic Society of North America’s 43rd Annual Convention in
They were asked many questions to better understand the views of American Muslims on issues relating to Islam, Muslims, and American national security. The answers to one of the first few questions proves the two question test that Muslims should be asked about loyalty to their host country.
- Which nation do you owe allegiance to? The country you live in of the ummah?
- Do you adhere to the Sharia Law or the secular laws of your country?
If their answers are:
- The ummah
You are talking to a real Muslim. If other than those answers, ask them why they consider themselves true Muslims? Here are the responses to the first few questions in the Muslims for a Safe America survey.
1. Are you a U.S. Citizen? (If no, then don’t fill out survey.)
2. Do you consider yourself to be a Muslim first, an American first, or both equally?
MUSLIM FIRST 214
AMERICAN FIRST 4
BOTH EQUALLY 86
There you go. A Muslim-American, not an American Muslim. Then this.
3. Is the American government at war with the religion of Islam?
No surprise here based on the response in question #2.
4. Can a good Muslim be a good American?
A perfect example of Taqiyya at work.
Textbooks and Jihad Merit Badges
The camel’s nose is the tent, folks. Will we permit the camel to follow?
CASE #1: The American Textbook Council examined the coverage of Islam in seven widely adopted world history textbooks used in grades seven through twelve. In February 2003, it published its findings in a review, Islam and the Textbooks.
- Since 2003, several reports have documented bias and evasions in world history textbooks. Textbooks misrepresent Islam past and present, critics agree. They contain fallacies and untruths about jihad, sharia, slavery, status of Muslim women, terrorism, and international security. These reviews independently reach the same conclusions. Most conspicuously, history textbooks whitewash the meaning of jihad. Houghton Mifflin's seventh-grade text, Across the Centuries, has come in for singular criticism. Houghton Mifflin's books dominate the nation's largest state, but they are in no way worse on this score than competing textbooks. Textbooks make no distinction between sharia and Western law, and they pretend that women are making great strides in the Islamic world, when all evidence indicates otherwise. Social studies textbooks ignore the global ambitions of militant Islam. They fail to explain that Muslim terrorists seek to destroy the
United Statesand . They omit geopolitical goals that include theocracy and world domination by religion. Israel
And how could this come about? You guessed it.
- Islamic organizations led by the Council on Islamic Education act as domestic textbook "censors." Strictly speaking, since only governments censor books, the Islamists are merely agents of suppression, using educational publishers to do their bidding. Publishers ignore those who press them about motives, funding, legal status, and strong-arm tactics on the part of their Muslim "consultants."
The latest example.
- The latest evidence of Islamist influence is
's adoption of History Alive! The Medieval World and Beyond. According to the History Alive! The Medieval World and Beyond front matter, the chief author-advisor on Islam is Ayad Al-Qazzaz, professor of sociology at California State University, Sacramento. Al Quazzaz is a Muslim apologist, a frequent speaker in California Northern Californiaschool districts promoting Islam and Arab causes. Al-Qazzaz also co-wrote AWAIR's Arab World Notebook. AWAIR stands for Arab World and Islamic Resources, an opaque, proselytizing "non-profit organization" that conducts teacher workshops and sells supplementary materials to schools. With History Alive! The Medieval World and Beyond, TCI is trying to sell a textbook to schools that takes dictation from Islamist sources. The proximate question is whether the state's department of education and state school board will let this happen. California
CASE #2: Even the Boy Scouts are not immune to the proselytizing of Jihad. In a post entitled Jihad Merit Badges For Boca Boy Scouts?, PipeLineNews called attention to the radical European Muslim community's newfound interest in youth scouting and how some of these recruits found themselves being used as instruments of terrorism in the 7/7 London bombings. It is therefore with a certain sense of alarm that we note this same phenomenon taking place in the
- When the Islamic Center of Boca Raton applied to the Gulfstream Council http://www.gulfstreamcouncil.org/0support.html for a charter to incorporate a Boy Scouts of America troop, they joined the approximately 95 Muslim troops nationwide. The BSA's national spokesman Gregg Shields told the Sun Sentinel that: "Boy Scout troops do not require that members adhere to a particular religious faith, as long as they profess belief in a higher power. We make so attempt to interpret God or the practice of religion. Really it's the role of the scout's family and his religious leaders. But what if the scout's family and religious leaders preach and practice jihad? This seems to be the case with ICBR, since the same website page which advertised the newly chartered troop also carries a piece claiming: "…it is the month of Jihad, and the first decisive battle in Islam, the Battle of Badr, occurred during Ramadan…"The same page which contains the Ramadan/jihad claim also announces a Boy Scout camp retreat with a sleepover on the ICBR grounds, perhaps a good opportunity to inspire the fledgling troop with tales of Mohammed's military conquests "...additionally the Messenger of Allah victoriously entered Mekkah during this blessed month" and explain why the "first decisive battle of Islam" represented only the beginning of a jihad to which they remain religiously obligated to wage.
And the activities of these troops are troubling.
- Muslim scouts have been instructed on how to conduct Da'wa in a scouting situation, including being told to pray outside their tents in order to awake curiosity which then might lead to questions about religion. "The Muslim troops, in some ways, serve as goodwill ambassadors for their religion and people. They reach out to peers who might have little or no understanding of Islam and whose exposure to it comes from television images of terrorism and Muslim extremists. A Muslim Girl Scout troop from Santa Clara was featured in an ad campaign, "We're Americans and We're Muslims," sponsored by the Council on American-Islamic Relations. A picture of smiling Muslim troop members from a recent multicultural fair at the Islamic Center adorns the 2005 annual report of the Girl Scouts' San Diego-Imperial Council.
“In an age were cowardice borne of ACLU threatened lawsuits rules supreme, common sense and self-preservation are now mislabeled bigotry and discrimination. One must wonder if Muslim scouts and their leaders who succeed in convincing non-Muslims to convert to Islam will be given jihad merit badges?”
The Muslim Manifesto
- Britain’s Muslim Manifesto made it clear that “Political and cultural subservience goes against their grain” because “at its inception Islam created a political platform from which Muslims were to launch themselves on a global role as founders of great states, empires and a world civilization and culture.” According to the
’s Muslim Manifesto, “The fact is that a Muslim woman cannot be a western woman.” The problem for Muslims in UK was that “There are laws on the British Statute Book that are in direct conflict with the laws of Allah.” “We are Muslims first and last.” “Jihad is a basic requirement of Islam and living in Britain or having British nationality by birth or naturalization does not absolve the Muslim from his or her duty to participate in jihad: this participation can be active service in armed struggle abroad and/or the provision of material and moral support to those engaged in such struggle anywhere in the world.” “Islam is our guide in all situations.” Great Britain
Is it clear now? It got clearer in the
- Assimilation, according to the Manifesto, wasn’t even an option. Why need it be? By the early 1990s, there were already about 1,000 mosques in
, many of them former Anglican churches that had been abandoned and sold to Muslims. As is the case of Great Britain today, the Manifesto recommended that “The Muslim community may have to define ‘no go’ areas where the exercise of ‘freedom of speech’ against Islam will not be tolerated.” France
Caruba gives a warning.
- The next time you want to mock the “fundamentalist” Christians, famed for their patriotism, think again.
- The next time you shrug when you hear your local school system has banned the playing or singing of Christmas carols, think again.
- The next time you are inclined to say or think unkind things about American or Israeli Jews, think again.
- The next time your neighborhood, community or city yields to some new Islamic demand to conform to their “religious” rules, think again.
- The next time you read demands that something not be published or aired in
because it offends Muslim sensibilities, think again. America
- The next time anyone tells you that Islam preaches tolerance or peace, think again.
We’ve been warned.
Some Dare Not Call It Treason
Are we are war or not? Is there not an enemy that wants to bring down Western civilization and all it stands for, and has at the very least, fielded a vicious army of thugs against us? If you read the vile anti-western rhetoric spewing from the ‘small number’ of Muslim extremists living in Europe and
And they don’t hide their intentions. Here’s just one example.
- On February 3 this year, a group of Muslims gathered outside the Danish Embassy in
Sloane Square, Chelsea. They were there to protest against the illustrations of Mohammed which had first appeared in the Jyllands-Posten newspaper on September 30 last year. Individuals, many with faces covered, screamed abuse and called for violence against those who insulted Islam. They bore placards emblazoned with the slogans: "Behead those who insult Islam", " Europe. Take some lessons from 9/11", " Europeyou will pay. Demolition is on its way", " Europeyou will pay. Your extermination is on its way," "Slay those who insult Islam," "Butcher those who insult Islam." The demonstration had been organized by Anjem Choudary, a former lawyer who headed the since-banned group Al Ghurabaa, whose members had mostly belonged to Omar Bakri Mohammed's Islamist group Al Muhajiroun.
The question we face is two fold.
- How do we treat the ‘large’ number of moderate Muslims who do not respond to such rhetoric?
- How do we respond to the ‘small number’ of Muslim extremists who seek to bring down the governments of the free world?
We can go on and on over who’s a moderate Muslim and who is not. How a moderate Muslim should act and how they should not. What a moderate Muslim should do or say and what they should not. The answers to these questions are fuzzy and have become little help in identifying the enemy in our midst.
But if we ignore the debate over moderate Muslims and face a threat that we can easily identify, we can send a message to the moderate Muslims that this is what we will accept in a time of war and this is what we will not. What we will accept is the right to free speech and disagreement – but not sedition. The words espoused above by Anjem Choudary are not words of disagreement of policy. They are the words of sedition intent on bringing down our society and destroying civilization.
Could you imagine members of an American Nazi Party standing on a street corner holding signs saying "Kill those who insult Hitler", "
If they did, you can count on three fingers how fast their attitude would be changed by either the FBI or patriotic bystanders.
The Myth of Multiculturalism
Last week I had Pastorius from the IBA on my Gathering Storm talk show. We spoke of many things but one bit of conversation clarified something about the myth of multiculturalism. Both of us being recovering Liberals, we spoke about the opinion and beliefs we held back then. One of them was the multiculturalist’s belief in cultural equivalency.
I spoke about a book I read back in the 70s that had a picture of a group of Australian Bushmen. Under the picture of these primitive men dressed in loincloths and holding spears was the statement “These me can fly the Apollo spacecraft”. The quote was right. The Bushmen could mostly probably be trained to fly the Apollo spacecraft. But as Patorius said, “Yeah, but they can’t build it.’
And right there the balloon popped on the myth of multiculturalism. Multiculturalists are correct that individuals are equal - but cultures are not. That’s the progressive Left’s mistake and the mistake of the multiculturalists.
Islamic culture is not equal to the Judeo-Christian culture of today. Compare those living under both of these cultures and you will see that those that live in a culture dominated by Western Civilization’s methods and mores are far more superior to anything the Islamic culture had created over the last 500 years.
When not claiming to be the victim, Islam is seeking to dominate. Or in the words of the Church of England’s only Asian bishop, whose father converted from Islam, “Muslims are schizophrenic - they desire both 'victimhood and domination'.”
- 'Their complaint often boils down to the position that it is always right to intervene when Muslims are victims, as in Bosnia or Kosovo, and always wrong when the Muslims are the oppressors or terrorists, as with the Taliban or in Iraq. 'Given the world view that has given rise to such grievances, there can never be sufficient appeasement and new demands will continue to be made.'
Perhaps we should learn from a 65-year-old Pakistani-born Kanwar, who immigrated to
Putting a Face on the Enemy
Not to beat a dead horse, but unless we have clear idea of who the enemy is in this war with Islamists, Islamo-fascists, or whoever you call the enemy, we can to hope to present a defense against them. We ARE at war and between the Republicans that can’t bring themselves to identify the real enemy due to Muslim sensibilities and the Democrats who think they don’t exist – just misunderstood – we can’t seem to put a face on the enemy in order to create some defensive tactics. The dominant western response to Islamic terror is compromise, dialogue, apology and calls for understanding.
We won’t get into the offensive tactics in t his post. That will not occur until the real shooting war starts and is supported by the entire non-Muslim world.
Here’s even a better question. How can we identify the enemy in a way that the far Left, Progressives and even the ACLU can be against it? The term of Islamists are just to general. Islamo-fascism is perceived by the left as just too hateful. And don’t even call it Islam or you will catch the ire of over a billion Muslims – and the ACLU - in the world. So what do you do? If you can’t identify your opposition than how can you defend against it?
At TownHall.com, Diana West knows who the enemy is and it fits perfectly into the theme of my blog. She uses a make believe speech from Bush as an example. In the fantasy speech, Bush says:
- I made this democratization process the centerpiece of my second term, the core of my political strategy against global terrorism, because history has taught us that democracies don't make war, or support terrorist attacks, on one another. I didn't, as one predecessor of mine famously put it, simply want "to make the world safe for democracy." I wanted to make the world -- that part of the world from which terrorism mainly springs -- democratic, and therefore, safe…..On the contrary, each of these new democracies has produced constitutions that enshrine Islamic law…...With their devotion to Islamic tradition, then, these new democracies have, in effect, peacefully voted themselves into the same doctrinal camp as the many terror groups that violently strike at the non-Muslim world in the name of jihad for the sake of a caliphate -- a Muslim world government ruled according to sharia.
More Muslims endorse violence than are violent themselves. Falling into this camp is any Muslim who accepts, loudly or tacitly, the political ideology of totalitarian Islam. Totalitarian Islam is the view that Islamic law should govern human action in all spheres, and especially in politics.
West’s musings identifies the enemy in this war perfectly. It’s not Muslims, Islamo-fascists, terrorists, or radical Islamists. The enemy we should fight is the goal that the wish to achieve. For if the achieve the goal of instituting the law of sharia in Muslim and non-Muslim societies – both through violent and non-violent methods – they would have won the clash between civilizations. Bush’s fantasy speech goes on:
- What I mean by that is it is neither in the national interest nor in the national will for the
to attempt to reshape such a culture to conform to our notions of liberty and justice for all. It is neither in the national interest nor in the national will to attempt to reform a belief system that animates this culture to conform to our notions of freedom of worship. It is, however, in our national interest, and must become a part of our national will, to ensure that Islamic law does not come to our own shores, whether by means of violent jihad terrorism as practiced by the likes of Al Qaeda or Hezbollah, or through peaceful patterns of migration, such as those that have already Islamized large parts of Europe. United States of America
I would add, of course, the successful tactics of intimidation and infiltration of non-Muslim societies combined with the use of disinformation to confuse and stunt any defensive response. Once small example of this non-violent means.
In his article at Little Green Footballs, Paul Sperry writes:
- In our brave new schools, Johnny can't say the pledge, but he can recite the Quran. Yup, the same court that found the phrase "under God" unconstitutional now endorses Islamic catechism in public school. In a recent federal decision that got surprisingly little press, even from conservative talk radio,
's 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled it's OK to put public-school kids through Muslim role-playing exercises, including: California
Reciting aloud Muslim prayers that begin with "In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful . . . ."
Memorizing the Muslim profession of faith: "Allah is the only true God and Muhammad is his messenger."
Chanting "Praise be to Allah" in response to teacher prompts.
Professing as "true" the Muslim belief that "The Holy Quran is God's word."
Giving up candy and TV to demonstrate Ramadan, the Muslim holy month of fasting.
Designing prayer rugs, taking an Arabic name and essentially "becoming a Muslim" for two full weeks.
When parents complained they were told that “the state was merely teaching kids about another culture” and to “get over it.”
So the touchstone of who supports the implementation of sharia law through out-right or creeping means is the enemy we need to oppose.
Back to the President’s fantasy speech.
- The shift I am describing -- from a pro-democracy offensive to an anti-sharia defensive -- means a national course correction. I will henceforth emphasize the prevention of sharia from reaching the West as our key tool in the war on terror.
Wherever support for sharia law from radical, fundamentalist or moderate Muslims in any form raises it’s ugly head, we need as a societies and a cultures to ‘Just say no!” This is a war against an ideology not individuals and we must treat the enemy ideology most potent weapon against our civilization no different if it were Nazism or Communism of old.
A final word from the President’s speech.
- At home, the line of defense is clear. It is our border. My new strategy calls on us to think of our border as more than just a line on a map. We need to see the border as a cultural line also, a defining line of freedom against proponents of Shariah, which, I cannot emphasize enough, poses a direct threat to our founding principles of liberty and equality. It is that simple….This, the most crucial domestic component of my anti-Shariah program, will undoubtedly be regarded as the most controversial because it necessitates making a definitive judgment against the laws promulgated by Islam, a religion.
And what’s new about that? Isn’t the secular Left using the very same tactics against anything Christian – of religious in nature? Framing the enemy as a campaign against religious law that will usurp the secular agenda would make the hypocritical secular Left drool at the prospect.
Right? Yeah, right.
The Keepers of the Islamist Ideology
Last month The Minneapolis St Paul International Airport has been struck by a group of apparently mostly Somali taxi drivers some of whom seem to have decided that allowing passengers to carry alcohol into their cabs infringed on their religion. They claimed that a fatwa was issued against such behavior. The fatwa proclaims that "Islamic jurisprudence" prohibits taxi drivers from carrying passengers with alcohol, "because it involves cooperating in sin according to the Islam."
The fatwa was issued by and Muslim organization called MAC - Muslim American Society,
- The Muslim Brotherhood was founded in
in 1928 by Hassan al-Banna. The Tribune described the Brotherhood as "the world's most influential Islamic fundamentalist group. "Because of its hard-line beliefs, the U.S. Brotherhood has been an increasingly divisive force within Islam in Egypt , fueling the bitter struggle between moderate and conservative Muslims," the paper reported. The international Muslim Brotherhood "preaches that religion and politics cannot be separated and that governments eventually should be Islamic," according to the Tribune. America members emphasize that they follow American laws, but want people here to convert to Islam so that one day a majority will support a society governed by Islamic law. U.S.
How are society members to respond when questioned about a Muslim Brotherhood connection?
- The Tribune cites an undated internal memo: "If asked, 'Are you the Muslim Brothers?' leaders should respond that they are an independent group called the Muslim American Society."
The Muslim Brotherhood are the ones responsible for the creation of the ‘Project’ and the publication of the Priorities of the Islamic Movement in the Coming Phase. This 186-page treatise can be considered the most recent manifesto of the Islamist revivalist movement. As explained in the introduction, the “Islamic Movement” is meant to be the “organized, collective work, undertaken by the people, to restore Islam to the leadership of society” and to reinstate “the Islamic caliphate system to the leadership anew as required by sharia.”
Ladies and gents, this is the enemy. The Brotherhood is the intellectual engine behind the Islamist ideology that the free world in confronting and must defeat. OBL and al-Zarqawi are both graduates of this Brotherhood. The Brotherhood has extended its tentacles in Europe and the
And this from Douglas Farah
- Here is just a sample of what the MB writes to its own, in English. I am told the Arabic is far harsher. “To confront the Western and US domination, the Muslim Brotherhood thinks that fighting domination requires adopting several factors, including:
1- Spreading Islamic concepts that reject submission to humiliation, and incite to fighting it, and to be on to rise to support the oppressed.
2- Reviving the will of liberation and independence in the peoples, and sowing the spirit of resistance.
3- Supporting Hamas government with all spiritual and material and with experience; to spare the Palestinian people’s need for Western countries which are biased against its freedom and interests.
4- Forming an international relation and a public opinion that fights injustice and seeks establishing rights, justice and peace in the world.
5- Activating the economic boycott against imperialist states, and also boycotting their cultural production.
6- Achieving political, economic and social internal reform, and removing the food and technological gaps with imperialist states.
7- Working on correcting the image of Islam among Westerners, and clarify the truth of our fair causes, and removing the deformed image about Islam and Muslims.
8- Spreading popular movements in Europe and South America opposing
And the site contains interesting political analysis.
- “Unlike Al Qaeda, the Muslim Brotherhood knows how to contest and win elections. While bin Laden and President Bush indulge in existential combat in which the average Muslim has little if any personal stake, the Brotherhood has been winning hearts and minds through assiduous and nonsectarian ward-heeling. While Bushism has wrought war, anarchy, occupation and the specter of the lethal Zionist-Crusader alliance that bin Laden warned of in the run up to 9/11, the Muslim Brotherhood salves some of the deprivations and inequities of ordinary life. It is what makes the group the hardest target yet in Bush’s “war on terror,” and the likely successor to the aging Mubarak.” This is the nut of what the MB is and its strategy: build a Muslim political structure to eventually dominate Europe and the United States, while not distancing itself from violence and more radical calls for action.
The Muslim Brotherhood is an important driver of the Islamist ideology, the ideology that we are at war with and using the tactics of intimidation, infiltration and disinformation, with its cohorts like CAIR, to soften-up the non-Muslim world for eventual conquest. The question is, when will the non-Muslim societies wake up and see this threat for what it is instead of focusing on a the mislabeled war called the ‘war on terror’ ignoring the ideology behind it and those that support it.
Europe- Insurgency & Counter Insurgency
In between their planned Inquisition of the Republicans, the dhimmicrats in Congress should take a quick break and review the ‘other’ more insidious war with Islamism that’s being fought in Europe and make tell us of their plans to counter the Islamist moves here in this country.
I know the dhimmicrats do not track religious news unless it seems to threaten their secular paradise but at least they must have heard of the Pope controversy. Pope Benedict quotes a medieval Pope who, more or less, says Islam is dominated by a belief in violence and, right on cue, respond with violence. Are these Muslims just ‘misunderstood’ or is their behavior proof of their infatada?
Here’s a quick recap of what they, and we, are facing.
To quote the Religion of Peace blog:
- Since the destruction of the
five years ago, terrorist plots by Islamic jihadists are uncovered on a monthly basis. From World Trade Center Israel, to India, to Africa, to Russia, to Europe, governments are struggling to circumvent Muslim activists committed to violence. This violence isn’t limited to avowed terrorists. Last winter, more than 100 people died when thousands of Muslim youth across the world, following the encouragement of their religious leaders, took to the streets in angry protest of the Danish Mohammed cartoons. This September, a opera company disrupted its schedule to cancel production of Mozart’s Idomeneo. The company worried that a scene in which the king presents the head of Mohammed might spark a response similar to that evoked by the cartoons. (In the same scene, the king presents the heads of Jesus and Buddha, yet the company did not worry that Christians or Buddhists would riot and issue fatwa.) Going back a few more months, Comedy Central cancelled a portion of a Berlin episode depicting Mohammad because it was too dangerous. South Park then nonchalantly preceded to a show a skit that outrageously insulted Jesus. Go back a few months more, and one finds the South Park Museumof World Culturein removing an erotic painting from their walls in response to Muslim outrage. Sweden
And it should not escape the dhimmicrats attention that the infatada in
Here’s a quick recap of that. Hat tip to an unknown blogger at IBA.
A Civil War Underway in Old Europe, 30 October 2005
Riots, How Very American of You, 1 November 2005
Ramadan Rioting in Europe’s No-Go Areas, 2 November 2005
Riots: The Failure of Big Government, 4 November 2005
Why Some Riot and Some Do Not, 4 November 2005
The Fall of France, 5 November 2005
Show Them Who Is the Boss in France, 6 November 2005
Intifada Spreads to Brussels and Berlin, 7 November 2005
Allons Enfants de la Jihad, 8 November 2005
Land of the Lost, 9 November 2005
The Breakdown of the Extended Order, 9 November 2005
Copycat, Copycat, Where Have You Been? 10 November 2005
Censorship as a State Collapses, 11 November 2005
Mosque Attack in France, 12 November 2005
All Quiet on the European Front, 13 November 2005
Religion, Don’t Mention It, 14 November 2005
France “Quasi Normal” After The Jack Chirac Show, 15 November 2005
Too Many Wives Causes Unrest, 16 November 2005
The Writing on the Wall, 18 November 2005
France’s Toll of Destruction, 18 November 2005
Europeans are naturally getting nervous over their Muslim neighbors and some are ‘mad as hell and aren’t going to take it anymore’.
Even the liberal left in
- Artists and influential leftists are warning that the rise of radical Islam is threatening the tradition of European liberalism. Theater directors, cartoonists and writers say the continent is betraying its identity by practicing self-censorship aimed at appeasing a fundamentalist Islam they believe is determined to impose its will on free speech and creativity.
These are strong anti-dhimmi responses to a growing threat seen by some in
Just say “no”.
Or perhaps to hide their head in the sand, the dhimmicrats will attempt to shut down any debate on Islam like the British government is doing. Hat tip to Western Resistance.
Time will tell. It will be an interesting but dangerous two years ahead.
Those are examples of the rising Jihad temperature of for this week. When seen in groups like this, the slow boil becomes obvious.
Next week a look back at the rising Jihad temperature of Islamist DISINFORMATION!!
Get a FREE TRIAL COPY of the The Gathering Storm eBook which includes the Forward by Walid Shoebat, Introduction, and first 50 pages of The Gathering Storm eBook. And sign up for my free WEEKLY STORM REPORT and receive a synopsis of the most important weekly news revealing the intimidation, infiltration and disinformation tactics used to soften-up the non-Muslim world for domination.